WordPress database error: [The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay]
SELECT t.postcount AS total, d.postcount AS today FROM wp_jr_counter_total AS t INNER JOIN wp_jr_counter_daily AS d ON t.postnum = d.postnum WHERE t.postnum = 26789 AND d.time = '2018-02-25'
Full-Time Unit Clerk in Toronto
Our diverse staff is our most valued resource.
Compassion, Integrity, Courage and Accountability are the values that set Michael Garron Hospital apart.
As part of an interdisciplinary team the Unit Clerk is responsible for the facilitation of patient flow through the Maternal/Newborn Child Health Services and acts as a liaison to staff, patients, their families and the public. The Unit Clerk inter acts with patients and their families in a professional, respectful and courteous manner. The Unit Clerk also works in collaboration with the interdisciplinary staff to provide patient centered care.
– Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent educational preparation
– Training related to office administration/office coordination
– Previous Unit Clerk experience preferred
– Related experience in a hospital environment preferred
– Public relations or customer service training preferred
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
– Computer litera cy required; demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
– Excellent keyboarding skills
– Knowledgeable use of Powerchart and Cerner an asset
– Demonstrated basic mathematical skills required
– Demonstrate d ability to work independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to perform responsibilities in a courteous and customer focused manner
– Ability to multi-task and proven organizational skills
– Proven in novation in problem solving skills and critical thinking
– Must be prepared to work in all areas of Maternal/Newborn Child Health Services
– Good work and attendance record required
– All employees of Michal Garron Hospital (MGH), a division of Toro nto East Health Network (TEHN) (formerly Toronto East General Hospital) agree to work within the legislated practices of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
– All employees of MGH are responsible to contribute to a transparent culture of patient and staff safety by adhering to and abiding by patient and safety policies and procedures set by MGH.
– All employees are accountable for protecting the psychological health and safety of themselves and their co-workers through adherence to MG H’s policies and practices.
The Advantages of Working at MGH
Professional Practice Development
Open Communication Practices
New Graduate Opportunities