WordPress database error: [The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay]
SELECT t.postcount AS total, d.postcount AS today FROM wp_jr_counter_total AS t INNER JOIN wp_jr_counter_daily AS d ON t.postnum = d.postnum WHERE t.postnum = 26560 AND d.time = '2018-02-24'
Full-Time Receptionist in Edmonton
Position: Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Location: West Edmonton, AB
Type: Temporary, on going
Are you an Administrative Professional / Receptionist with a year’s experience in an industrial office setting? Are you looking for a long term temporary role to develop your skills and advance your career? Are you looking to work with a professional organization that values hard work, personal and professional development, as well as a one team approach? Then this is the role for you!
This permanent position is located in West Edmonton, AB and requires you to have your own transportation, as it is not transit accessible. This position is open for immediate placement.
The ideal candidate will:
– Have an excellent, positive approach to work
– Act as a resource for all manner of clients, from business to business clients to members of the public both over the phone and in person
– Manage a high call volume on a multi-line switchboard
– Act as a liaison with all departments and work closely to ensure efficient operation of the office
– Distribute office mail, faxes and emails as required
– Coordinate the daily Lunch Program for employees
– Seek out additional tasks and maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization
What you can expect:
– Working with a recognized leader in the Oil and Gas supply industry
– This position is available as the company is growing and expanding
– Monday to Friday fixed shift of 8am -5:00pm
– Working in a team environment in an organization with low turnover
– Nisku location is easily accessed by multiple major thoroughfares
– A stable, long term temporary role with excellent opportunity to develop into a permanent position
– 4% vacation pay
– Benefits offered through Randstad Advantage https://www.randstad.ca/randstadadvantage/
Who you are:
– Previous experience in a high volume Reception or Administrative Assistant role in an industrial environment
– Experience with multi-line phone systems
– Proven track record of professionalism and a focus on maintaining a high level of organization
– Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite proficiency
– Must own a vehicle as transit is not an option
– References that are able to speak to work ethic, punctuality and willingness to take on or seek out additional tasks
If this opportunity appeals to you, apply now! This role will not be available for long!
– Visit randstad.ca and apply directly to this posting
– Email Melissa directly at email@example.com
– Call Melissa directly at 780-420-1158 to learn more!
Thank you for your interest in Randstad Staffing!
Top employers choose to work with Randstad because they know that our specialization and focus can help them find great matches with superior candidates like you! We understand your employment market and we’re working with the best employers in your neighborhood.