WordPress database error: [The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay]
SELECT t.postcount AS total, d.postcount AS today FROM wp_jr_counter_total AS t INNER JOIN wp_jr_counter_daily AS d ON t.postnum = d.postnum WHERE t.postnum = 27921 AND d.time = '2018-02-25'
Full-Time Personnel Scheduling Clerk in Mississauga
Hours: Monday -Friday (3pm – 11 pm) Must be able to be on call, rotating basis evenings and weekends
The Scheduling or Staffing Clerk is responsible for a variety of clerical / administrative functions, focusing on the timely creation and maintenance of staffing schedules.
· To prepare, post and maintain the daily staffing schedule, including making calls to staff;
· To provide back-up to Office Staff by answering incoming telephone calls, take and relay messages;
· To greet visitors and directs them as appropriate;
· To perform filing assignments for the Health Care division;
· To input changes to the staff schedules daily
· To perform various clerical duties and prepare reports as required;
· To maintain or assist in maintenance of resident records and files;
· To ensure resident satisfaction and continuous quality improvement initiatives are promoted;
· To contact staff for available shifts;
· To answer absentee calls, identify replacement staff, and track and record all occurrences;
· To prepare daily assignment sheets and record daily hours;
· To maintain records of hirings, terminations, leave of absences, term positions, etc;
· To maintain a current & detailed list of staff preferences for assignments;
· To post vacant positions;
· Health Care Aide certificate
· Basic clerical/administrative skills
· Pleasant telephone manner with strong customer service skills
· Demonstration of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Experience with Microsoft office suite of applications
· To complete all other tasks as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer service skills, and be self-motivated. This is a fast-paced environment, with ever changing priorities.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow
Work hours: 30-40 hours per week including weekends, flexibility required to meet demands of filling all shift. This position will start as soon as possible.
Compensation is commensurate with experience: wage range $16.00/hr this position has the potential of turning into a full time salary position.
This position would suit someone who is looking for challenge and variety in their work.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to the information below quoting “Junior Staffing Recruiter” We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those most qualified will be contacted