WordPress database error: [The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay]
SELECT t.postcount AS total, d.postcount AS today FROM wp_jr_counter_total AS t INNER JOIN wp_jr_counter_daily AS d ON t.postnum = d.postnum WHERE t.postnum = 27814 AND d.time = '2018-02-25'
Full-Time Administrative Officer in Vancouver
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: S.U.C.C.E.S.S.
Industry Title: Individual and Family Services (6241)
Title: Administrative Officer, Administration
Nature: Full Time (35 hours per week)
• Provides general administrative, secretarial and clerical support to Agency Administration
• Provides administrative and clerical support to Agency Administration
• Provides administrative and secretarial support to the Board, Board Committees and other agency committees including preparation of papers, issue of agenda and drafting of minutes
• Assists in the daily operations of HR functions and duties
• Assists in planning and organizing agency-level activities
• Administers office equipment leases and agreements
• Assists in reviewing agreements and contracts and follow-up as necessary
• Coordinates, maintains and purchases office equipment/office supplies
• Assists in facilities and building management
• Assists in updating HR and Operational Manuals
• Assists in updating and up-keeping of staff portal and other online systems such as job posting system
• Assists in project management
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Undergraduate degree preferably in communications and business administration with at least one year’s relevant experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, knowledge of other languages would be an asset
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to handle matters of confidential nature
• Knowledge of facilities and building management an asset
• Ability to work flexible hours and function under pressure and tight deadlines
• Solid working knowledge of computers such as MS Word and Excel
Duration: up to December 31, 2018 (extension subject to funding)
Salary: $18 per hour
Interested person please apply online and attach your resume with covering letter on or before February 15, 2018.